10.24.2008

Vote Kate!

It's time for a little shameless self-promotion. At the behest of my sister, Liz, I checked out something called "A Month of Stuff..." Her friend, Angela, runs the site, and I signed up thinking it might be fun. The site features interviews with different bloggers, posting the responses of a new person just about every day. And folks, today is my day.

The catch with this "month of stuff" idea is that it isn't just interviews... it's a competition. If you know me "in real life" you know that I hate to lose. Especially when I have the chance to do something about it. To win, I need YOU, dear reader, to support my interview by commenting on the entry. It can be as simple as "Kate is Great!" or a similar statement. However, you'll amuse me and show off for my blog if you come up with something fun. Of course, no pressure. It's the number of comments that count, so you can send others over to help the cause. Voting closes at the end of the month, so time is of the essence! I can promise that the more people who comment, the happier I'll be, and the more often I'll blog in return. So, really, everyone wins.

In sum. Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Read this. Comment. Be a winner.

This blog, however, will not self-destruct. In fact, normal reflections should resume sometime soon. Thanks for your support!

7 comments:

Ravi said...

Ok, I'll comment, but whatever you win, I want half!!

Kate said...

We win the satisfaction of victory, ravi. so yes, half can be yours. Also, comments toward the win go on that site, not this one, unless you want to entertain me twice.

Angela Moore said...

Hey Kate, so far you're in second place. You could become a hall of famer... keep it up!

Deanna Ruark said...

We love Kate! Kate IS Great! Vote for Kate today!

Ravi said...

Ok, so I did a little research, and you need 11 comments to tie for first place. You know what that means. You actually need about 15 to satisfy your drunken desire to win heartily.

Kate said...

nothing about this desire is born of "drunkeness." i just feel the need to dominate any and every competition i enter. in this case, i need help to do it. step right up and comment! only a few more to put me in first, and extras to create a "victory safety net." you know you want to...

Josh and Andrea Dornbos said...

This weekend I watched the MSU game and it reminded me of standing next to you during all of those home games and saying things like "Kate Pieper with the Keeper!"