11.13.2007

Motorbike

Serious reflection isn't my thing right now, perhaps because I received lots of compliments while I was in the US and now I'm starting to feel "blog pressure" to tell a great story or share something really interesting. Which at this point, I can't. But that's not a good reason not to add to the blog. So, until I start having deep thoughts that I'm willing to share with the Internet (and whomever might be lurking there), you get a photo of me on my bike. Sadly, the pink helmet is not a part of this photo. Don't be concerned, though, the stylish headgear continues to rack up compliments wherever it travels. And after witnessing a particularly brutal accident last week (of which I was not a part), the bubble-gum-colored helmet will remain an important part of my transportation plans.




More introspection/updates soon. I'm headed to the provinces next week with a team from the US. That never fails to inspire...



3 comments:

Ravi said...

Great picture! Although I think we definitely still need a picture of you with the pink helmet. Oooh! And you should also paint the moto pink to match!

Gracie said...

You look GREAT!!! i miss you so much! I've saved your voice message so I can hear your voice. I love you!

Unknown said...

Kate, glad your vacation back home was good. I agree with the other post that we need a picture of you in your pink helmet. I am sure that would be the rage back here. I would like to know if you ride your moto with those sandals. Do you? I hope not, you don't need a lecture from your uncle. We think and pray about you often. We are proud of you and love you.
Uncle Jim, Nancy and Amy